Thursday, March 31, 2011

Parallax Scrolling Assignment- Spongebob

I decided to do spongebob for my parallax scrolling assignment.
Everything shown in the scene I vectored and animated. I found a jelly fishing song I was not even aware of on youtube and used adobe Soundbooth to cut it to the appropriate length and add a fade in/out. I used the camera method in Adobe After Effects to truck into the scene and orbit slightly. The Jelly Fish are animated separately on various Z-axis' moving towards the left. Spongebob's arm's anchor-point was changed so that I could animate his arm slowly rotating to the right in order to catch the jelly fish (which he never seems to catch) :)
There was a lot of effort and careful consideration put into this project and I am quite content with the results.
Thanks for taking a look

:) Gabby

No comments:

Post a Comment